Monday, April 30, 2007

The Dancing Mommy


Last weekend Andrea and I performed (we're both dancers) a new duet titled "Duet for 3" - which, of course, is an obvious reference to the fact that Andrea is 39 weeks pregnant! It was really wonderful to perform with Andrea (and the baby) at this stage in the pregnancy and, I must say, Andrea was amazing. Everyone was so impressed with how well she can move and still dance this late in the pregnancy. I wasn't so surprised since she is usually in such great shape and able to do so much I was always sure she could handle doing some dancing and performing. After the performances she asked me if it felt like she was too slow and held me back some - but, in reality, she was slowed down just enough so I could keep up with her! I am going to post some of our duet onto YouTube soon and will post a link as soon it is up... : )

No comments: