Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Lacking Alittle

There are times when I realize that I just can't calm Adelais down - I don't have the right equipment, as it is... There are times, often even, that the only thing that will calm my daughter down is to get alittle milk from her mother. And, it is not even that she is hungry, it is just the act of being "on the breast" calms her down. Sometimes you can even see her trying to use this time to calm herself, even when it is not working. She tries to latch on in between cries - it is really cute and amazing at the same time. She knows that she wants to calm down, and she knows that feeding will calm her down, and she is trying her best to be calm. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, but it is clear that Daddy just don't have it what it takes- which is ok, but sometime hard because I want to give Andrea a break, but eventually it often comes down to "Mommy, Adelais needs you"....

No comments: