Tuesday, October 2, 2007

too long

It has been almost a month since I last posted - that is one bad daddy...

quickly a couple of updates:
- Adelais still rocks!
- She is rolling back to front, and, less often, front to back. Really, once she gets on to her front she's trying to get her feet underneath her. It gets her alittle frustrated, but I think we're going to be in trouble pretty soon because she's going to be shooting across the room---->
- She's also learning to play by herself some. We're able to put her in her crib or on a mat and she can play without us right there. I still check on her every 2 minutes or something silly, but she's pretty happy banging around her toys or beating up her stuffed panda.
- sleep is still challenging...

I promise I'll keep updating it more often.. and new pictures to come soon as well...

No comments: