Sunday, August 19, 2007

This Morning


Adelais and I had another morning together and we had a pretty good time! She got alittle fussy now and then, but I do feel like I've gotten one new strategy when she gets like that and that is to put her in her stroller and take her for a walk. It use to be that if she was in a good mood she'd like the stroller, but if she was in a bad mood it would just make her mood worse. Now it seems that that motion is helpful, even though she doesn't always go to sleep, she usually is content. Having this tool is such a relief, as I was getting frustrated with my inability to help her when she was getting up set. At least now I have one thing I can try that has some chance of success! So, while Andrea was teaching, Adelais and I were walking the street of Mount Rainier.

No comments: