Sunday, August 5, 2007

Catch Up


Oh, it has been too long since I've written! I've been overly busy the last two weeks, so there is alot to get caught up on...
1. Adelais is still incredible!
2. She is now grabbing things and has just started bringing them to her mouth.
3. Today, actually, this evening she laughed for the first time. We were in the living room and I was playing with her as she lied on her back and she gave a short, small laugh. Now, it could have been just her playing with making noises, but Andrea and I looked at one another and we both thought it was a laugh. We'll see if she laughs again soon and then we'll be sure. But, regardless, it was pretty cool.
4. Today Adelais attended her first dance rehearsal. I had rehearsal with my company for a show next weekend and as I directed the rehearsal I held Adelais in a front carrier. After awhile she had to get out and Andrea had to feed her, but she did so good sleeping for the first hour or so of the rehearsal. Of course, everyone wanted to hold her so she had a good day socializing as well!
I think that is all for right now - I promise to not be away so long! : )

No comments: